Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Bad Day

I've had a rough week.  Sunday was great.  We took my mom to Disneyland for her birthday.  Unfortunately, it was raining and I got sick early Monday morning.  I spent Monday fighting a fever and today trying to feel better.  However, I have more than physical illness affecting me because tomorrow is the day my daughter was due. It's been so hard as it approaches.  I wish I were pregnant again already.  I miss feeling her in my tummy and looking forward to being a mom.  Mike says that our Rainbow baby is coming soon, but I feel like I'm never going to get pregnant again.  All I want is to be a mom and it doesn't seem like it's ever going to happen.  If I were already pregnant again, maybe I could deal with tomorrow a little easier, but I'm not, and it leaves my life in uncertainty.  I guess I should go see my doctor, but I'm pretty sure they're going to argue I've proven I can get pregnant and just be patient.  But it's so hard.
I don't know what else to say except I miss my baby and I'm not looking forward to the rest of my life if I can't have another one.  It seems pretty awful.
It's also hard when it seems like everyone is getting pregnant, or already has their babies, and every time I turn on the tv, there's a commercial about talk to your baby or use these diapers or whatever.  I can't seem to get away from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment